- The Small Grant Program is a competitive grant program that awards funds of up to $9,000
for on-the-ground restoration projects.
- A Small Grant applicant must be a tribe, watershed council, or soil and water conservation district.
- These entities act on behalf of private landowners, not-for-profit institutions, schools, community colleges, state institutions of higher education, independent not-for-profit institutions of higher education, and local, state, or federal agencies.
- The project must be an on-the-ground restoration project in Oregon. Monitoring, education, and outreach projects are not eligible. The project must demonstrate benefits to aquatic species, wildlife, or watershed health.
- Evidence of at least 25 percent secured match funding, based on the total OWEB award, must be shown prior to disbursement of grant funds.