Looking for local spring break activities? Play Mid-Willamette Outreach Group’s Great Raindrop Scavenger Hunt from March 20-April 3! Choose to find one or all five locations around Marion County – search for the raindrop, scan the code and take action! A fun, free event for local explorations this Spring Break!
- Visit Keizer Rapids Park to learn about the water treatment system in the City of Keizer.
- Visit historic Wheatland Ferry and learn about the history of river travel in Marion County.
- Visit Ankeny Hill Nature Center to learn about wildlife habitat and the impacts of pollution and what you can do from US Fish & Wildlife Service.
- Visit Riverfront Park to learn about City of Salem’s drinking water and waste water and the many fun things to do at this park.
- Visit Downtown Stayton to learn about the curious history of the Salem Ditch, visit a covered bridge, play BINGO and check out the vintage treasures and tasty eats and treats Stayton has to offer.
This play-at-your-own pace adventure is part of Winter Wildlife Field Days and World Water Day.